I would love some more vegetarian friends!!

Options
enkennon
enkennon Posts: 161 Member
Hi all!

I would love if i could find some more friends who are vegetarian! It's hard looking at friend's food diaries for ideas and everyone eats meat at every meal.

Although I will accept meat eating friends too, of course :-)

I have between ~10-15lbs to lose still.. according to my original goal I have 10-11lbs left, but I feel like I may want to lose a few extra lbs after I hit that.

Over 2013 I have completely revamped my fitness regiment and have made huge gains in that area..HOWEVER I struggle to eat clean.

Anyone want to be friends? Vegans Vegetarians and Carnivores welcome--but especially vegetarians :-)

Replies

• sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I'm not vegetarian persay but in February I read a book that made me cut meat WAY WAY back. I don't have any meat during the week. Sometimes i will have chicken on weekends if we go out to eat. I also would be interested in checking out a vegetarians diary for ideas :)
  • wistera
    wistera Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegetarian, but I very rarely eat meat, and never cook it. I would love some more veggie friends for the same reason as you... I love getting meal ideas and stalking other peoples' food, but it's not as fun when I don't eat most of the food they track.
  • bugabaer
    Options
    Hey all! And I sent you a friend request. I've been a vegetarian for almost 3 years (in January). and i"d love to know your workout regimen.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am vegetarian, have been for 30 years.
    Don't freak if you see meat on my diary, I sometimes use meat entries if the calories fit what I am eating but can't find anything equivalent in the database. I don't really look at macros, just calories, so an approximation is ok by me!

I do eat quite a lot of the same stuff, especially during the working week, but I am open to ideas!
    Best of luck, sending you a request.:happy:
  • FruityGoddess
    FruityGoddess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am a vegan, you can add me if you like
  • fkwan
    fkwan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan, is that OK? I'd love to be friends!
  • Rhumax67
    Rhumax67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'll be friends! I struggle mightily to remain vegan. Also, there are two groups: Happy Herbivores & Team Vegan.
  • sarah456s
    sarah456s Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian - you can add me if you like. :)
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Vegan here :) Have 30 lbs left to lose, just had my 2nd baby and gained 50 lbs... yikes!!

I try to mostly eat what I feel is 'clean', so hopefully my diary can help you and I would love a friend that doesn't eat meat so I can get ideas from your diary too.

Will add you!
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    <-- vegan, feel free to add me :)
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello! I'm a vegetarian and always open to supportive friends regardless of dietary preference.

Although I don't eat meat, sometimes I have meals in my diary which indicate meat because I'm simply too lazy to add a vegetarian version to the data base. I'm trying to do a better job of adding vegetarian recipes. I love getting new, healthy ideas from other friends diaries.

Feel free to add me!

Slainte!:drinker:
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't eat dairy, I don't have meat that often, and I stick to free-range options when available.
  • Domestic_Hippie
    Domestic_Hippie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Vegan here :) I will send you a request!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I love vegetables.

And steak. Sorry.
  • AAA81
    AAA81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been a vegetarian since I was 12, feel free to add me. I am pregnant now and nauseous so not eating to lose but my diary is open and will improve once I am feeling 100%.
  • Evelyn1189
    Evelyn1189 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been a vegetarian for 3 years now. It's sometimes difficult because none of my friends are vegetarian. Feel free to add me :)
  • Toshad84
    Toshad84 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    If you like you can add me!!! I need some more like minded veggie heads. I been doing it off and on for about 3-4 months mostly on for the most part. I can you the use the encouragement also.
    *Anyone can add me. :wink:
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian.

Could always use more friends!
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I'm vegetarian and would love some others with like minded beliefs on my friends list. Feel free to add me everyone! :)
  • RonW956
    RonW956 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    99% vegetarian, anyone of you can add me if you want..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!