i need real buddies with real support...

Options
Hey all:-) My name is Johanna, im 24 yrs old and live in St. Louis, Mo. so i recently decided to do something about this extra weight, this time for good....i am tired of the body im in and i know i Can Do Something about it To fix it. Im done kidding myself about it magically happening on its own or making excuses. I dont have any family in st louis and my coworkers arent really supporting....i need people that Can Relate to what im going thru. I need real buddies that are real supporters and that need Support Too. And i dont know why my tablet auto capitalizes every other word Lol....i know how hard it is to go Thru this bc ive tried so many times and give up halfway....i want to be there for the people that feel like giving up for whatever reason...and need the same. This is a lifestyle change and i Think itll be easier getting used to with other people doing it too:) so Anyone out there, feel free To Add me So we can do This!!!!

Replies

• fat2fit2fine
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you sure will find a lot of like minded people here including me ^_^ hope you reach your desired goals
  • HealthyLinz
    Options
    Sounds like you and I have like minds, and I sent you a request, hope we can motivate each other to our goals.
  • neelezah
    Options
    welcome :) feel free to add me
  • johannaqv89
    johannaqv89 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank u guys so much! :-) i feel good knowing i have buddies now