Im new, Im positive and Im ready to change!!

Options
Hey Pals,

I just register today, Im 28, mother of one and wife. I have a 1200 Cal/day and need to lose about 52 pounds!!!
Im motivated, I bring positive energy and Im sure we can help all each other to reach our personal goals!!

I seek ideas (meals ideas, fitness and workout ideas) I look for motivation and give encouragement too!!!

Please feel free to add me, the more we are, the better chance we have to reach fitness and weight goals =]
My day one: Tommorow October 24th !!!

Replies

• mreimer102
    mreimer102 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome, we are all here to help you. I sure get a lot out of other inputs. Encouragement goes a long way. Just stick to 1200 calories or under, walk or exercise; don't pay too much attention to the scale, but how you look and are losing in your clothes. Drink 8-10 cups of water each day; eat something (portion size - no more than a cup of anything), every 2-3 hours, calorie controlled meals, and watch the pounds come off.
  • healindu
    Options
    Hey, welcome to a healthy life :)

I am 32 years old and need to lose 20 lbs to get to my pre-preg weight. I was 140 lbs before the kids, and gained a total of 40 lbs with 2 babies. I lost 20 lbs and need to lose 20 more. I am eating healthy compared to before but unable to eat to lose weight. No exercise either. Hoping to lose at least 10 lbs by the end of this year. All I have is an elliptical, yoga mat, 2 lb weights and a supporting husband. Need motivation :(

However here is what I eat:

240 cal low fat granola in the morning in 1 cup 2% milk
    Lunch-400 cals
    Dinner-400 cals
    Snacks-2, 100 cals

No exercise regularly, no gain and no loss in weight.

Thanks.
  • Nahmastay
    Options
    Its nice to read you girls!!!

Ive gain lots ... LOTS of weight when I had my son almost 6 years ago (we are talking 75lbs gain ....) Ishhhhh
    Im kidda lazy when it comes to excercise but when I start, I start... Lollll

Thanks a lot both for the ideas on food too. I have a big appetite and thats when, sometimes.. I lose control...... I have to learn to eat smaller, smarter and better.

Feel free to add and thanks again =]