How to stay motivated doing insanity?

Options
Hi. The first workout I've ever done for insanity was about a month ago. As of today I'm on day 2 in week 2 of insanity. All I wanna do is finish this program to lose weight, but half the time I'm just too lazy to get up and do the workout. Can you guys tell me something to help keep me motivated?

Replies

• muneeh
    muneeh Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi. The first workout I've ever done for insanity was about a month ago. As of today I'm on day 2 in week 2 of insanity. All I wanna do is finish this program to lose weight, but half the time I'm just too lazy to get up and do the workout. Can you guys tell me something to help keep me motivated?

Hi dear I am a mom of a 3 month old baby and the only time I get during the whole day is morning 5:45-6:45 am, in which I do insanity program. I have also started it now and I am pushing myself everyday despite of sleepless nights and busy days because I want to look beautiful the way I was before my baby. I am also keeping a calorie count and eating clean. Just think about how soon you will be a totally different person and the confidence you will achieve in your personality. Donot let yourself think twice of doing it, just fix a time during a day and never compromise on your workout, no matter what comes up. I would suggest you to do it in the morning as I do, one feels quite content for the whole day that I have achieved today's goal.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I posted my thoughts on motivation on this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1123373-why-can-t-i-push-myself. I won't double post, but take a look.