so excited!!!!

Options
I FINALLY came out of the 160's. For weeks have been begging the scales to say less than 160. :grumble: Today it made me happy and read 159.0 :happy:

Maybe only a fluke and will go back up tomorrow--- but today I am happy!!!!

Replies

• lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY came out of the 160's. For weeks have been begging the scales to say less than 160. :grumble: Today it made me happy and read 159.0 :happy:

Maybe only a fluke and will go back up tomorrow--- but today I am happy!!!!
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    Yaaaaah for you!! I know what you mean about tomorrow being a different number, my scale is so awful--I always weigh 5-6 times in a row when I finally do weigh in and then take the average weight. Mine will sometimes have 3-4 lbs. difference in each weighing that I do--even if it is one right after the other:laugh:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!! :happy: :happy:

78344.png

Mary
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT, CONGRATULATIONS!
    I felt the EXACT same way a few weeks ago! Sure was nice being in a "lower bracket"!!!
    I only weigh in once a week. I don't want to get discouraged with different numbers every day!
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful I cannot wait until I get to that point!:flowerforyou: For now I will revel in your excitement!:laugh:
  • ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well done you!

Pamela :flowerforyou:
  • ek36
    ek36 Posts: 7
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is the best feeling...I did the same thing last week. Together we will see our scales go below 150!!!