No active friends

Options
I don't have any friends. I joined MFP a long time ago but just started to really use it after discovering I am diabetic. I would love to have some diabetic friends, or LC/HF dieters, or just anyone really. TYIA!

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, I log on daily & my diary is open friends, I am old enough to be you your dad. and live near Portsmouth UK

I do not add "well done" etc to every post, but I do read them
  • kjimmie4848
    kjimmie4848 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, I log on daily & my diary is open friends, I am old enough to be you your dad. and live near Portsmouth UK

I do not add "well done" etc to every post, but I do read them

Thanks!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Cat_Lover_13
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new here also and have type 2 diabetes. Feel free to add me!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I am not diabetic but I try to log on everyday and comment :) I am also in the process of changing me eating habits around!
    I also have a bunch of great girls on my list that you can steal ;)<3
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have been a type II diabetic for 20+ years, recently with my losing the weight and becoming healthier I have been taken off most of my medications. All friends welcome
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Not LC or diabetic, just trying to eat balanced. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • polluxy
    polluxy Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I eat LC/HF (most of the time), partially to help stave off a family history of T 2 diabetes. Good on you for doing your research and taking charge of your health!
  • mynewlife10
    Options
    I don't have any friends. I joined MFP a long time ago but just started to really use it after discovering I am diabetic. I would love to have some diabetic friends, or LC/HF dieters, or just anyone really. TYIA!

You have lost 10 pounds :) The "friends" I have happen to be very active online and actually communicate.
  • skamnorth
    Options
    Not diabetic, but my mom is type 1 so I've had it close to me my whole life (and a watchful eye in case I get it too) - sent you a request!
  • RyanDryFly
    RyanDryFly Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can add me…I'll be your friend!!! I'm really active on MFP and log every day. My endocrinologist got me started on MFP and I’m here to stay.
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and anyone else who needs a positive, encouraging friend :)
  • mynewlife10
    Options

We are friends now :)
  • shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been a member for years but am starting over again. I am diabetic and have thyroid disease.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome back!

I am also diabetic, diagnosed 5 years ago. Also trying to conceive.