Help !!!!! I'm 400lbs and don't want to be this way anymore.

Options
2»

Replies

• hemmymomma
    hemmymomma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it !! Keep logging in everyday and don't lose faith in your self !!
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great start, you can do this! MFP is a great community for support and reassurance! :-)
  • apexgtp
    apexgtp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place!
  • operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello Jerry! That weight does start taking a toll on all aspects of our life if it gets out of control,. Having your wife there offering support and willing to go on this journey with you is a great help. I has at 346lbs not even two years ago. No matter what route you take to improve your well being it is awesome that you have come to realize that you want and need to make change.
    I wish you well and this is the perfect place to get the support we all need and also learn helpful tips.
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    FR sent! You can do this man! Having supportive MFP friends helps quite a bit. Here for you man!
  • SPPutnam
    SPPutnam Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'll be your huckleberry.
  • preciousme150
    preciousme150 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you Jerry, you can do this, we can do this...
  • Georgexx92
    Georgexx92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well done for choosing to become a healthier you :)!!!
    I wish you all the luck on your journey, stay focused, work hard & you will see results.

All the best
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Jerry, Welcome to MFP, where you will find awesome and motivation people. Your wife is an amazing lady for being there for you to help you with motivation.

Feel free to add me.
  • mdgivens
    mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Check out the Let's Lose 100+ group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15651-let-s-lose-100. Lots of supportive folks there.
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi Jerry! I was almost to that point when I started. Feel free to add me!
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Check out the Let's Lose 100+ group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15651-let-s-lose-100. Lots of supportive folks there.

Jerry, I was over 430 lbs at 5'6" - beyond rotund- please do join the group or check it out. If we can help you, I'll bet you can help us too! Everybody wins.
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can do it Jerry! There is lots of support here.
  • katjohn83
    katjohn83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like.
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me to your friends list - you'll find lots of support here.
  • weightloss721
    Options
    I love to help encourage!! Feel free to add me anyone!!!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I was 404lbs when I started, down to around 280 now. Feel free to add me!
  • Stacylynn1977
    Stacylynn1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I am 36, and weight 441 lbs, I feel ashamed to to out in public, I am 36 and feel like I am on my death bed, I am tearing up as I read this, please add me and we can help each other!!
  • MissApril23
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first steps towards a healthier you! Feel free to add me :)
  • mindybbw
    mindybbw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I need all the encouragement and would love to help others along the way. I'm 42 and 320lbs. :smile: