Subway Restaurant

Options
Just wondering if any of you eat at Subway? I do once in a while.

Replies

• Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I just did today the only thing bad is sodium it gives you a ton of it. But if done right the subway diet does work.
  • nippoleon
    nippoleon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I work there, so I eat it about five days a week.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I was pardoned after 4 years for good behavior I love the food but I'll never work there again.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Yep once in awhile i do. I make sure to look at the calories on the website before deciding what to order though.
  • adam3553
    Options
    I eat there all the freaking time, fixing to head there now! Helps me keep up with calories and low calorie meal.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Healthiest eating spot in my area so I eat there quite often. I should probably quit being lazy and make my own lunch, sure it'll be cheapier and healthier lol
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I love subway.

Naturally I try to stay away because for the amount of carbs in their bread there is not enough fiber. But I do once in awhile. I opt for chopped salads instead. :) Something about those salads. Omg.
  • dmoppy
    dmoppy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yes, because it's one of the places the kids like to eat and it's actually pretty easy to design a meal under 500 calories.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Subway's my go-to place when I'm out and about. Six-inch turkey breast on wheat, white cheddar, lettuce, onions, banana peppers, mayo, sub sauce. I take a big hit on sodium, but the calories are decent, and I completely enjoy it.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    It may be the healthiest restaurant in my area.
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I don't go too often, but a $5 footlong gets me two meals, which is absolutely the best value in the area if I have to buy a lunch. Plus it's a full half hour of walking there and back from the office. I should probably go more often, actually.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I used to go like once a week -- I got the all veggie sub (no cheese) with low-fat ranch for the dressing on the italian herb bread. YUM!
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    That is about as cheap as it gets for eating out.

I don't go too often, but a $5 footlong gets me two meals, which is absolutely the best value in the area if I have to buy a lunch. Plus it's a full half hour of walking there and back from the office. I should probably go more often, actually.