Options
    that's not a silly one! congrats!
  • reneeb816
    reneeb816 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
  • lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Go you! That is awesome! I am almost to the point that I need my almost brand new engagement ring resized! Fit fine when he gave it to me and now is starting to get loose! Woooo hoooooo!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    that is not silly. that is frickin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV!!!! Wait until you have to have it sized down! That happened to me 2 years ago, I lost 50 # and had to have my ring resized down from an 11 to an 8.25!
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Go you! That is awesome! I am almost to the point that I need my almost brand new engagement ring resized! Fit fine when he gave it to me and now is starting to get loose! Woooo hoooooo!

Me too :)
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Not silly in the slightest! I can actually get mine on and off easily again.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Nothing silly about that. :) Congrats.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    that is an awesome NSV! congrats :)
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    On the non salt riddled days my wedding ring virtually flies off my finger. Have had to start putting it in my pocket on walks out of fear it will slip off.
  • FaerieBert
    FaerieBert Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is totally not silly. Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's my favorite NSV, so I don't think it's silly at all. I LOVE being able to wear my rings and not feel like they're jammed on sausage fingers. Congrats to you and enjoy flashing that ring hand around! :heart:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I agree, definitely not silly! Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • reneeb816
    reneeb816 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    LOL. It's hard to explain it as a victory to people that aren't trying to lose weight!
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Aww that makes me smile! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!