Wrecking Ball

Options
patfriendly
patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
So I saw this news where a school removed wrecking ball after students try to imitate Miley. It got me wondering, how many schools have wrecking ball? Why do they have it? Are students really tempted to perform like Miley, even if it requires getting naked?

http://content.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,2680014176001_0,00.html

Replies

• heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Well duh...doesn't the sight of a wrecking ball just want to make you get naked and swing from it?

I can hardly contain myself.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    When someone told me about her licking a hammer, I went to google and did an image search for "Miley licks". I was surprised at all the varied imagery I got. That girl licks a lot of things.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Ha! That school was right down the road from me. They're putting it back up but with some more "precautions".

ETA: It was a sculpture on the school grounds and yes, there were some people who stripped naked and swung from it. Others just decided to swing clothed. I believe their videos are on youtube. Try youtubing Grand Valley wrecking ball.
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm just always slightly confused when I hear reference to the song as I thing immediately of the Springsteen song of the same name..I'd let him lick me..
  • nippoleon
    nippoleon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    When someone told me about her licking a hammer, I went to google and did an image search for "Miley licks". I was surprised at all the varied imagery I got. That girl licks a lot of things.

This is the best thing I've ever Googled and I whole-heartedly recommend it.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    If Miley can do it then I should be able to too!!!