Options
my name is izzy. i just joined the site to keep my new years resolution to myself and lose 15 pounds. its not that im fat i have just wanted to look better and feel healthier.

Replies

• lovableditz
    Options
    my name is izzy. i just joined the site to keep my new years resolution to myself and lose 15 pounds. its not that im fat i have just wanted to look better and feel healthier.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings lovableditz and welcome to this site...I think you will find it most helpful.

You are so smart to get started before the weight creeps up on you...I waited till post change of life and it is a real struggle now...I was doing real good up till the holiday and then I blew it for a bit...today is my first day back.

I find the food diary most helpful in planning my meals so I can keep my calorie intake within the range to achieve weightloss...I have 40 to loose...You'll be able to reach your goal easily using the tools at this site.

Bellydance is what I love for exercise...it is a total body toning workout plus cardio all rolled into one...It is so physically and spiritually rewarding...and just so much fun...message me if you want to talk about dance.

Teammate,
    Fat Dancer