Free Graze Box Code (UK Only) D39QMMY

Options
Hi there, just thought i'd post my code on here for anyone willing to try a graze box for free!! i myself have been receiving a box every week for well over a year now, and love them, so tasty. I myself got into them via a free code on here back then, and so glad i did... please be aware you are under no obligation to keep receiving the graze box as longs you cancel on the graze website as soon as you have received your free box (otherwise they will keep charging) If you want to keep receiving the tasty treats, this can all be done on their website (as and when you want them)... So if you're looking to try some tasty new nibbles like healthy nuts, seeds, dried fruit, flapjacks, brownies and more, go give it a try :bigsmile:

Code D39QMMY

Replies

• jayuk20
    jayuk20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looks good but shopping for grazing stuff works out cheaper from Aldi or Lidl
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Showing my naivety here, but what does a graze box contain? Sounds like horse feed, lol x
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Aah, have just googled. Looks interesting. Might try.
  • 708Vivian
    708Vivian Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just saw this on Twitter, its' for the kids box

graze.com ‏@grazedotcom 21m
    Excited for our new goodybox? Just for today, our followers can use CX3Q79W at http://graze.com/kids to try 1 free!

I like them. In the UK the delivery has been really good for me so far and I like the variety.

If anyone in the UK wants a free box to get started here's mine - http://www.graze.com/uk/p/7CVZVWR

... and the breakfast box 9VTGGNH, I think you have to be a member already to join that one though.
  • 708Vivian
    708Vivian Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a code for a FREE Kids Goody Box (I get them myself even though they are for kids :) )

It's 7CVZVWRD and is valid till the end of July
  • mandjet
    Options
    3 free boxes :) UK only though

SIMG7NXYP