Going to do it this time

Options
Hi everyone I am once again losing weight. My daughter is helping me and I believe this time I will be successful.:happy: :happy:

Replies

• melodious2878
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it with just a little will power and good support! This site is full of good support! :)
  • encourageurself
    encourageurself Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you have support that is great. You can do it. Don't get discouraged if you don't lose it fast. It's worth the wait.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this! And with your daughter supporting you how can you not! Add to that this site and all the wonderful people here? Well that's another winning combo! Good luck to yo!
  • legalgal
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS!! If you are a mom, you can leap tall buildings in a single bound, you are a SUPER HUMAN! The strength it takes to raise kids, you got this girl!! You are made special, you deserve it, you are worth it, you can do it and this entire community is here to support you and cheer you on!! Log even your smallest successes and log when your weak, we will all be here for you. YOU GO GIRL!! WHAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!! add me as a friend and I will give you support each day. I can't say enough about exercising to get you motivated, find what you love, then, JUST DO IT!! haa haa :o)
  • kbragg
    kbragg Posts: 6
    Options
    If I can do it you can do it mommy! I'll be right here cheering you on!:flowerforyou:
  • sgayler
    Options
    Hello, there. I am a "going to do it this time" also. The enthusiasm seems to wear off in about 3 months, so here we go again. good luck to all and send me some too :)