Ever on a Run and Realize you have to Go...

Options
TyFit08
TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
Well one runner in New Mexico made a habit of going on someone's property. Surveillance video caught the woman taking a dump four occasions, no wipe, just pulling up her shorts and continuing her run. How gross is that. And to make it worse, the local news covered it. ewww

Here's the link:

http://www.kcra.com/news/entertainment/woman-runner-poops-in-yard/-/11797084/21029974/-/8uf5vaz/-/index.html

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! This will definitely be on Tosh.O! Can't wait to hear his comments!
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahaha!!! Omg.

That poor woman is going to be ruined.
  • TyFit08
    Options
    Clearly she has a problem and doesn't care about hygiene. Still if you know that you have to poop every time you hit mile 3, you'd think you would change your route to some place with a bathroom on the way. Just saying.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Gross! Nothing ruins a run worse than having to do a #2.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an intense revenge situation, haha. But he cracked me up, when he said he is going to go out with the hose and yell "Bad Human" .
  • TyFit08
    Options
    That was funny, hose her down bad human. If it isn't bad enough that she is running and pooping on someone else's property, she doesn't even wipe and continues. That is a nasty broad
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Omg happens about once a year ... not the pooing in someone's yard... but the having to "go" it's my worst nightmare... I'll go to the gym if I've got bubble guts.
  • Shunthor
    Shunthor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    omg! how is she not embarrassed by this!!! and how unhygienic!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of the woman on Tosh who pooped in the middle of a grocery store aisle. Wtf? Disgusting!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Mark Remy thinks it was staged.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Mark Remy thinks it was staged.

Who? And why would someone stage something like that? lol
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Worked for Paula Radcliffe having a pee during the 2005 London Marathon. That was one was televised for everyone to witness. When you got to go :bigsmile:
  • TyFit08
    Options
    I'd rather have to stop to do number 1 than number 2