Options

Replies

• michaelwhite25
    michaelwhite25 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! :D
  • thompson76
    Options
    I'm in! 15lbs by the end of the year would be a great gift to myself and my health!
  • stephcook12
    stephcook12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    In need of inspirational fitness pals!
    new friends welcome :)
  • CRCedarmills
    CRCedarmills Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started MFP over 1 year ago- when my twins were 12 months old. I was able to lose 10 lbs with just diet alone. Then A LOT happened and I gained it all back, and more. I now weigh 20 lbs more than I did when I was 8.5 months pregnant with TWINS!!! I have been working out aggressively, and netting 1200 GOOD calories per day. I haven't lost 1 lb! It has only been two weeks, I am trying not to get discouraged, but I am ready for the weight to come off! My girls will be 2 in December!

15 LBS is a great goal- if only I could start seeing a change happening!!!
  • debralynn04
    debralynn04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose 15 lbs, Im a diabetic and have been having trouble with my weight. HELPPPPPPPPPPPP.
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Join the group I created if you want to be a part of this challenge! We will have official weigh ins every two weeks and optional daily check-ins along with other discussion board topics!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17221-15-by-the-end-of-2013
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That is one of my goals.Sending Add!
  • wallxflower
    Options
    I could totally lose 115 pounds!!! ugh... :( I'm soooo lack in motivation!
  • Failing2Thrive
    Options
    I like sugary things a lot. I bought Atkins snack. One or two grams of sugar and the sugar alcohols don't really count. I get sweets and fiber and stay under my calorie goals, even on sugar. :heart:
  • MrsGriffin0729
    MrsGriffin0729 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Losing .5 to a pound a week...yeah that's doable for me but not 15...maybe 8. slow and steady. if I lose too fast, I will gain it all back. my body likes losing slowly these days. any little loss per week is a victory. I will keep at it!
  • MsFitzpatty
    MsFitzpatty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend - I'm at the same weight as you and have the same goal as well! Quitting smoking too, because I'd like to not be disgusted with my choices...it's a great feeling so far:)
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would love to try.. I have been struggling for a few months. I am on every day, I exercise but my food has been off due to stress and health issues, but mostly stress and emotional eating. Feel free to add me.
  • tonipaffel
    Options
    add me i'm all in for that :)
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My goal is to go from my current weight (157 lbs) to 145 lbs by Jan 1st so feel free to add me! support and accountability are important in this journey :)
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Any newbies there is still plenty of time to join the group and work on losing 15 pounds by the end of the year!
  • kardeebee
    kardeebee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have the same goals .... 15 pounds by year end. I'm looking for friends so please add me too:smile: !!!!!
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I want in!!
  • bladkani
    Options
    I'll take part in that!
  • MrsSmiley103
    MrsSmiley103 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm game, that will be 8 in November and 8 in December!! Great months to have a goal b/c Turkey day is a killer. Feel free to add me anyone. God Bless!! PS dont eat the dang Halloween candy today. Log it before you eat it!!