30 day shred

Options
Lkkiser3
Lkkiser3 Posts: 52 Member
Hello! I was thinking of trying the 30 day shred. Was wondering if anyone had before and after pics from this alone. Or any advice?

Replies

• sheaworley
    sheaworley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was just doing some research on that, too. I have recently started walking but need something in addition that I can do on off days. Would love to hear what you find and typical results.
    Thanks!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    I had awesome results with 30 day shred and I really recommend it!
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Today I completed day 10 of 30 and I am feeling great! I feel energized and strong and more determined than ever. What I love about this workout is that it is intense enough to yield wonderful results, but it is only about 25 minutes long. It doesn't take over your life like other programs that I have been on.

And today, I am looking more toned and defined. I can't wait to see what I will look like on day 30!
  • cristinarina
    cristinarina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is really great and as long as you are consistent, you will see results! Mostly in inches (which is awesome).
    The only thing is that it's very repetative (via doing the same thing for 10 days in a row....jillians voice will get to you) so I recommend doing some other varied workouts during that time as well. Blogilates is amazing, or try joining a class at the gym!

Good luck! :)
  • isbef72
    isbef72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did 30 day shred recently. It's a killer at first but you do feel yourself getting fitter and it does get easier. It toned me tremendously, but didn't lose any weight with it. Added around 40 mins cardio of bike or fast walking and the pounds continued to melt away. Best workout video. I've tried many! Good luck,! You've inspired me to do it over again :)
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just started the other day. I will say the day after my legs killed me! Of course, I was pushing myself and not letting myself do the beginners modified moves. Go hard or go home! Feel free to add me we can do it together!
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through and down 7 inches! I don't use the scale but def seeing results. I take a rest day on Fridays
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    First half is 30 day shred which I did over 2 months due to knee pain and I mixed it with level 2, only other exercise I did was very slow paced walking...half way through these pics I started 30day squat challenge, cycling and then I started getting into lifting towards the end pics. Still need to lose more and tone up. =) So no real exercise programs. Just Jillian kicking my buns

57745_30dayyayshred.jpg

87061_yay_corset.jpg

2zqy521.png

1zbq5ol.jpg

t4v1c3.jpg

2egagbs.png

5un0o5.jpg

HOLY SMOKES!!!!! What an amazing transformation!
  • Wagterkie
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and can feel it for sure - can hardly walk today!! (Haven't excercised in years!) i almost considered skipping today (to recover) but after reading these messages I'm determined to push through! Thanks!!
  • fitgaltoo
    fitgaltoo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My goodnes! What a change! Your first pic looks pretty ugly fat, but you really look great in the end! congrats!
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I did a different version of 30DS (still Jillian, still called 30DS) with 4 weeks rather than the 3 levels. Definitely kicked my butt. I didn't track amazing results, but life interfered and I wasn't so good on the last couple weeks. I did have some knee pain so I say be a little careful. One of the biggest things for me is that I thought I'd rotate through some different systems and doing my Billy Blanks Tae Bo (PT24/7) and finding it not nearly as strenuous as I remember . Moves that used to kill me (push-ups and burpies) are a whole lot easier, which I attribute to Jillian. Good luck!
  • Lkkiser3
    Lkkiser3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW! thanks! I just ordered to DVD!! starting as soon as it gets here!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!