New Mom - Dairy/Soy free diet!

Options
Okay so I just gave birth via cesarean section 2 months ago and finally got clearance to exercise. I gained WAY too much weight during this pregnancy and need to lose 45lbs to get to my pre baby weight! Unfortunately my baby is allergic to milk and soy and since I am breastfeeding I have to cut all of that out of my diet. So I'm still learning this new diet and on a positive note I can pretty much cut out ALL processed foods because they contain soy. I drink rice milk but it's gross so I drink the chocolate rice milk which isn't too bad.

Anyway, I need some friends that are in a similar boat, either same diet or just had a baby, for some encouragement! It's hard finding time as a stay at home mom to workout so I've started doing crunches here and there while my baby is resting or doing tummy time. Trying to fit in exercise with an infant is not easy! It's still too warm here for walks but I plan on including them when it cools down more.

Anyone who needs encouragement and friends on their journey and is willing to do the same please feel free to add me!!

Replies

• D0minionconquest
    D0minionconquest Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Btw - breastfeeding doesn't shed the weight for everyone as claimed!! I wish it was helping me but it isn't. :(