Looking for friends in the Edmonton an area.

Options
Ive lived in Edmonton my whole life. Trying to lose 85 pounds. Looking for other people in edmonton and area to mutually motivate.

Replies

• etrips
    etrips Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey, I'm in Edmonton I"m looking to drop 50-60ish pounds and was looking for a motivational partner :)
  • pouncepet
    pouncepet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Edmonton, Alberta? :D My husband is there and I am going to be there in April-May for several months. Am a foreigner and I haven't got my PR yet :/ Anyway! I know I am not there now but we can still encourage one another until I am back in the city.
  • emskjoth
    Options
    I'm in Stony Plain, Alberta and I have just changed over to myfitnesspal after the weight watchers app let me down.
  • star3124
    star3124 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Edmonton too, looking for a workout/fitness class partner. Female, 23, need to drop about 45lbs. If anyone is interested let me know, I go the the Don Wheaton YMCA downtown.
  • tasteslikehappy
    Options
    I am 24 years old, living in south Edmonton, looking to drop 50 lbs. I will be starting yoga at after the new year, and would like to find someone to work out with on the weekends also. My cardio is terrible (along with my bmi this year) and need to fix it!
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Omigoshhhh u ppl existttt!!!!! Haiiii!!!!
  • megggsss
    megggsss Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Edmonton here!

Feel free to add me!!!
  • Kassandra772
    Kassandra772 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm from Edmonton! I am also looking for a workout buddy to come to classes or just exercise with. Feel free to add me :)
  • shannonsjourney1
    shannonsjourney1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    yay edmontonians!! im north edmonton :)
  • Mistya81
    Mistya81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the Edmonton area! Feel free to add me.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    From Edmonton here too .. anyone can add me if they would like a motivational partner.

I log in here every day ... and log every day (except Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. These are my days with my family).

Hope everyone has a wonderful healthy journey.
    - Kevin -
  • Valkyrie88
    Valkyrie88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In Edmonton looking for a workout buddy!