October was a good month (progress pic)

Options
I'm currently 2lbs away from this months goal I've made for myself ,and I'm confident I'll hit it, but at the same time nervous i wont... but then I stop and think,.this month i've lost 16.6lbs and nearly 2 pants sizes, sounds like an awesome month to me..so if I hit my goal or not, I'm still pretty proud of myself for what I've done just this month... because I've got whats going to feel like a decade ahead of me to lose all that I have to lose, but just like it wasn't put there overnight its not going to disappear over night.

now for my favorite..progress pictures! lol dont mind my Muno hat..it was goofy hat day at work
BTW i would love some motivation of anyone who would like to share their progress pics

20131024122001229-1_zps5e31659a.png

20131024132549565-1_zps16a3f800.png

Replies

• chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! That is an incredible month. Even if you are shy from your goal don't get discouraged you are doing excellent!
    It may seem like far away but when the day comes that you have reached your goal It won't feel like it then! :) (know from experience)
  • knot_enough
    knot_enough Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    great progress. a step forward is always a step in the right direction. no matter how slow you're moving, you're still lapping everyone on the couch. respect!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow terrific loss!! You're doing very well!
  • VoodooAborisha
    VoodooAborisha Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing difference in just one month! GREAT JOB!
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful! Great job.
  • sandyswims
    sandyswims Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Whatever you are doing, stick with it 'cause it's working for ya! Definitely looks like you've dropped more than 16lbs. Great job.
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! keep up the great hard work!
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference. Way to go!
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!!
  • Jenifer_Duron
    Options
    Impressive! We can see the progress, keep it up! :)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You WILL get there. I did it-you can too :) i was 5’2, 262 lbs and a tight size 24. Now I'm 171, size 14-sometimes 12, and even fit into medium shirts sometimes. Everything at Torrid is too big now :) it does take time-its taken me 16 months so far, but that time is going to go by ::regardless::. You can spend it staying the same, or you can spend it changing :)

Good luck-you're doing great!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look great. Really shows with you in the same shirt and everything. I wish I had dropped as many pants sizes as you I started at a tight 22 or some 24 now I'm an 18 and a few 16 with over 50lbs gone but it will come in time. Which I could drop two pant sizes in a month. Stay strong you are beautiful :)
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    O that is awesome you can really see the difference. keep it up
  • HazenAllen
    HazenAllen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good stuff! 17 Pounds made a great difference. Don't worry too much about meeting your goal exactly. What you have done so far is beyond excellent.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    You look great, how did you loose 16 in a month, I have lost 10 :( you must work out a lot
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow! :flowerforyou:
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Giiiirlll, I can see your hips. :)

Great job :)
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing loss in just one month!!! Well done! and you are more than right to be proud of yourself!:flowerforyou:
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fabulous in that hat ;P We also had crazy hat day at school (I'm a teacher) this week! I had a panda hat!

Keep going - and whether you get that 2 lbs off or not - you were quite successful! Be proud and keep on going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!