Starting a brand new me.

Options
Recently my boyfriend express to me that I needed to go on Diet. At first I was offended :sad: but looking in the mirror I see were I am starting to pick up weight in need to change. :) My goel is 10 pounds. :happy:

Replies

• syemon
    syemon Posts: 50
    Options
    RIGHT what do you do when u get up in the morning ?? Ill tell you what you do ! Go buy your *kitten* a full length mirror ! and u put it on your bedroom wall ! and each and every morning you wake up you look in that mirror and you tell yourself "I CAN DO THIS" "I LOOK GOOD" "I FEEL GOOD" "IM THE BEST THING SINCE SLICE BREAD" and if you feel a plank you aint shouting it loud enough !!! Motivation comes from self belief , if you don't believe in yourself how do you expect others too !!! Now go buy your *kitten* a mirror and tell yourself u look GOOOOOOOOOD !!! :)
  • PurpleBeauty02
    PurpleBeauty02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Walk! I been a fitness junky for years. Also kept a eye on my weight since my recent relationship I started slacking. He was my motivation, he has agreed to go on a diet with me. :love: love that man!
  • uhhmeliaa
    Options
    Don't worry!
    i recently looked in the mirror and saw the same thing. Instead of pointing at the stretch marks or fat spots, I tell myself that I can do it. I'm invincible. I tell myself that I'm beautiful because I'm trying. My fiancee is working out with me. She tends to stay with muscles and strength, while I do cardio and dieting.

You can do it! I know you can. I lost 3 lbs this week and I haven't felt hungry. I get motivated by everyone on MFP. Add me and we can motivate together.

You CAN do this! Just don't rush. Slow and steady win the race!!!

x

Amelia