Homemade energy bars, fat free, sugar free, diary free

Options
HI all,

Does anyone have any recipes for some homemade energy bars that are fat free, sugar free, diary free?
Or anything else like this that feel like a treat, but is actually bursting with goodness!

Also, any super food recipes would be much appreciated. i.e - loads of goodness, miniature calories ... like beetroot, celery, cucumber and asparagus salad!

Many thanks

Sam

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Eat cardboard, it fits the bill. You don't need to eat fat free, sugar free, dairy free to lose weight.
  • SamAldridge85
    SamAldridge85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know this ha ha

I stumbled across one at work made from banana, oats, seeds and dried fruit... its super yum! but wondered if anyone had any other bars or treats out there?

Sx
  • Pidgeywendy
    Pidgeywendy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh this is good timing...here in the North East a company has just started up selling exactly what you're looking for and they deliver :-) A friend of mine recommended them.

I don't think I'm allowed to put websites on here, so can send you a private message if you like?
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I know this ha ha

I stumbled across one at work made from banana, oats, seeds and dried fruit... its super yum! but wondered if anyone had any other bars or treats out there?

Sx

If it has a banana in it then it's not actually sugar free, do you mean no added sugar? There's a big difference.
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Blended oats + almond milk + whey protein + peanut butter(organic) all mixed up and cooked in the over for 20 mins. Keeps me going all day :D
  • gwenr
    gwenr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh this is good timing...here in the North East a company has just started up selling exactly what you're looking for and they deliver :-) A friend of mine recommended them.

I don't think I'm allowed to put websites on here, so can send you a private message if you like?
    Hi! Can I please get a PM with the website as well? Thanks!