Add me for motivation !!!

Options
Just recently reached my goal weight of 45 pounds since I started exercising and about 20 since I started using MyFitnessPal.

I'm on here everyday, and I log as accurate as possible

Let me know if you want me to add you!!!!!!!

:D

Replies

• mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30 lbs over the last 2 years but have been up and down over the last few months while trying to reach my goal, I have about 28lbs to go and could use all the support and motivation possible!!!! I usually log on everyday to do my food log but sometimes forget to logon during the weekends. Also any tips etc would be so helpful!

Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Mike
  • dianasustaita37
    dianasustaita37 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Could you add me. I really need the support and motivation ..im really trying to lose 25lbs. Could you share some of your tips. Thank you. :-)
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I like motivation!!
  • krisconti
    Options
    Just added you! feel free to write me anytime with questions
  • emmapage142
    emmapage142 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm emma, I'm 27 and hoping to lose 6-7 stone to get down to my ideal weight. I know its going to be a long road so all the help and motivation would be great xxxx
  • krisconti
    Options
    added everyone!!!!!

i hope you can all keep me motivated as well!
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love motivating people and getting motivation back!
  • CarlaYvonne
    CarlaYvonne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have lost 70 pounds so far! Originally 92 but gained some of the weight back while I was pregnant ( little girl born june 2013) trying to work off this baby weight and then some! Friend request sent :)
  • krisconti
    Options
    Thats so awesome!!!!!!!! :D
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me :) everyone, please.
  • sarahmaryjane
    sarahmaryjane Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! Always looking for new, motivating friends. I have so many who login for a little while and then never again. :(

I'm trying to lose about 50 pounds for right now - it was originally more, but I am also seeing a dietician who has advised me to not lose so much due to my bone structure. I do log my food but I don't "complete" the entry often, and I am a gym rat. Just recently started running and I do Les Mills Bodypump 3 - 4 times a week. I would love new friends who can give good running advice - increasing pace, mostly - but really just anyone who is serious about their fitness journey! :)
  • hollykirsten
    hollykirsten Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Id LOVE the support. It seems like a few of my friends have been slipping lately. Been a little quiet in the motivation area. And I definatly need it!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I log daily.
  • JenHorsmon
    JenHorsmon Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I could always use some motivation....

:o)
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal! Feel free to add me, anyone :)
  • cstod74
    cstod74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am in the same boat with losing all my MFP pal , want to help one another?
    I need lots of motivation and support!

I started this year in Feb......lost the 20 on MFP and 7 on my own before that...........last month I slipped up and want to get back on track,,,,,,,,,I believe its because I lost all my online support :(

please add me peeps! thanks
  • krisconti
    Options
    Just went through and added everyone new who replied :D:D

TTY soon!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'd love the motivation and support! :o)
  • tracy523
    tracy523 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Could always use some more motivation!
  • tracy523
    tracy523 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!