want a great workout??! snow baby, snow!

Options
well, come to my house where there is 2 feet of snow in my driveway! ( i know in some areas there are more.. i'm sorry for ya!) Shoveling wet snow works your arms but, if done correctly ( lifting with the legs and not the back) you should get an over total body tone! And the best thing about it all is when you're done shoveling, it starts snowing again!!!! thank you mother nature! i know i'm fat but you seriously don't have to rub it in my face!!

Happy New Year everyone! enjoy and endulge tonight! tomorrow is 2008, we'll start again!

Replies

• Devonshire
    Devonshire Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    well, come to my house where there is 2 feet of snow in my driveway! ( i know in some areas there are more.. i'm sorry for ya!) Shoveling wet snow works your arms but, if done correctly ( lifting with the legs and not the back) you should get an over total body tone! And the best thing about it all is when you're done shoveling, it starts snowing again!!!! thank you mother nature! i know i'm fat but you seriously don't have to rub it in my face!!

Happy New Year everyone! enjoy and endulge tonight! tomorrow is 2008, we'll start again!
  • melman88
    Options
    Man i could go for a lot of snow right now. I moved from Minnesota to Texas a year and a half ago. Last year i went home for a couple weeks. This is my first year in my entire life that i havent seen snow yet. :cry: Anyway i can relate i love shoveling. I love to roll around in the snow after. Cuz i have all those huge piles that you can tumble on. :heart: Anyway thanks for reminding me of great memories of shoveling. :smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I wish I had some snow:frown:
    We only have lots and lots of rain. No fun rolling in the mud.

Enjoy it for me please!