Is anyone doing the 200 sit ups challenge?

Options
I just started it yesterday, though I modified it for crunches (I'm 8 months pregnant so sit ups don't work for me right now lol).

I was just wondering if anyone else was doing it or had done it before?

http://twohundredsitups.com/

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Not really. I did do 60 setups yesterday.
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week 2! I'm do this and the one hundred push ups.
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've done it but got bored with it after about a month, when I was doing a total of about 225 per day. And your right in what your doing it's supposed to be crunch's not sit ups, but please becareful : ))
  • pegasus99
    Options
    200?? 200???

I thought it said 2000!!!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    i'm doing the 200 sit-ups and 100 push-ups. i just started week 4 and couldn't make all the reps...i'm going to do week 4 twice, but i can tell i'm stronger. i think it's beneficial if we stick with it. i also think that it's not so much about the number, it's just consistently working and pushing your muscles.
  • kkochend
    Options
    How funny, I was discussing this just yesterday with my boyfriend about wanting to do the 100 pushup and 200 situps program. 2 things I have NEVER been able to do a lot of.

How is it working out for you? How far into it are you?
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    How funny, I was discussing this just yesterday with my boyfriend about wanting to do the 100 pushup and 200 situps program. 2 things I have NEVER been able to do a lot of.

How is it working out for you? How far into it are you?

I just started yesterday lol.

My husband went into the military a few years ago though and to prepare for Basic he did the 200 Sit Ups and the 100 Push Ups challenge. He only got through the first few weeks before he left but it helped him a ton.

I personally like the structure, just the "do this today" thing. It's easier for me. Plus, the longer I keep up with a set program I feel more accomplished.