Five Napkin Burger

Options
Good morning!

Has anyone on MFP ever been to Five Napkin Burger? They have locations in Atlanta, Boston, and New York City. My friends and I are going there tomorrow but I have no idea what I should order, or if I should just skip out and go somewhere else while they eat.

Here's a link to their menu.
http://5napkinburger.com/union-square-new-york

Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    OMG!!

I would try the wasabi deviled egg.. To hell with the calorie count!!

or just go with sushi or the tuna salad sans potato

OMG!! they have lamb!!

Ok.. I'll be there in 20 hours.. i'm coming with you...

mmmmmmmmmm tomato avocado and cotija salad...

dammit now i'm hungry and it's only 730 am here..

ETA: Ok.. I pretty much want everything on that menu.. I <3 NY!!
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've been. Best dang burger of my life. They even threw an egg on top for me. Honestly, its worth it to enjoy it and eat light the rest of the day. One burger won't make you fat, just like one salad won't make you thin.
  • lisadae24
    Options
    It looks like some of their small plates might be ok. I am not sure what you like to eat, but they have steamed Edamame and maybe a chopped salad...dressing on the side?? You can add chicken for protein....good luck!!!! And remember, you have to make this a lifestyle, not a diet. Enjoying one meal a week with your friends that may be more calories than you're used to is not the end of the world. Log it. Enjoy it. Maybe add in a little bit more exercise before or after if you're feeling guilty. Losing weight and enjoying life IS possible. Have a GREAT time with your friends!!!
  • NYUbookworm
    Options
    The one here is New York is GREAT! They even have gluten-free buns for those who must abstain from gluten. BEST veggie burger ever!!!!!
  • lilredhead314
    lilredhead314 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been there. If you are in NYC I would say bareburger is a better choice, but 5 napkins is very delicious!
  • jenchamb1
    jenchamb1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    q
  • jenchamb1
    jenchamb1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've been there many times (NYC). Best burger ever!! I get the Original without cheese (because I don't like it, not to save calories, lol) If I went all the time, maybe I would find a lower calorie option, but if this is your first time, splurge!! Have fun!
  • lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I think I'll make a meal out of small plates, or share something with a friend. Thanks so much guys!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Why the %$#& isn't there one of these in Chicago?!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,248 Member
    Options
    I would go and enjoy whatever I dang well pleased. It is not like I would eat one of those every single day. Why not just enjoy the treat? I don't get it.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Why the %$#& isn't there one of these in Chicago?!

Or Colorado Springs dammit!!! I wanna go there..

Ok.. i'll be in Jersey for Christmas.. who want to plan a road trip to this resturatn for that week??? ha