Changing for good

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm new here. I'm a working mom with three kids and my biggest struggle is with putting myself first and making time for me. I love photography, reading, scrapbooking. My favorite workouts are Body Combat class, RPM class, walking and boot camp. I used to love to play tennis and I need to get back into doing that as well.

My friend encouraged me to join, so I'm checking it out and so far, I like what I see. I have struggled with my weight most of my adult life, mainly because of emotional eating and depression. I have been getting my life back on track recently with changes to my food and fitness habits. I joined a fitness challenge at my gym in March which included using Weight Watchers and I lost 20 lbs. I continued on after that to lose another 8, but over the summer I gained 5 back.

I'm re-committed to myself, my health, my life and looking forward to reaching my goal weight by my 40th birthday next year.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and supporting each other on this journey!

Replies

• careybee
    Options
    You are awesome, and we are going to achieve those goals together. People are going to stop and say "Who are those two skinny hotties!"

I heart you the most!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!" You will find no end of support here and make friends xxx