Lookin for weight loss buddies!

Options
Hi ya'll - I'm a newbie! My older sister turned me on to this site and I absolutely love it!

I am looking for anyone who wants to be weight loss buddies.

Currently I'm working towards losing the 30 lbs I gained from my last baby.

If ya'll are interested - please befriend me!!

Courtney

Replies

• Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here!!! xxx
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I Personally love this site and find it so easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle with all of the wonderful support here!
  • Cnmurphy78
    Options
    Thanks - so for it's amazing! I love all the support! :love:
  • countsplunkett
    Options
    Hello Courtney this site rocks..I have lost 6 pounds just following calorie counting..
    There are alot of people here for support too
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Befriend me if you want. :)

I have lost approx. 25 pounds and am on my last 14.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Oh send me a request! The more the merrier.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm Amanda. I'm still pregnant but will definitely be working on the baby weight here in about 8 weeks.
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Bella
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it here!
  • kstone1976
    Options
    Welcome.... I love this site...... Without counting my calories I would be so lost.... ;)
  • jcanant
    jcanant Posts: 11
    Options
    Why do you have to call me out like that?! lol I'm so glad you're on here with me! Isn't this site just awesome?! Love you..we cqan do anything together!!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: This site is awesome, and the people amazing... You will love it here :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent!
  • Tanika27
    Options
    Hello,

Id like to be your weight loss buddy. i could always use a partner. i'm trying to lose the weight from my last baby also (who by the way is 5yrs old now)..lol
  • lauralouwho414
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am also new, and I'm looking to lose a bit over 30lbs!...I'm nervous, but excited, haha. I sent you a friend request!
  • baybay73
    Options
    Welcome... I am new too! I have lost 20 and have many more to go, but I know I can do it. MFP rawks!!
  • Kati613
    Options
    I am new here as well. I would love to be your weight loss buddy I also have 30 pounds to loss as well.
    I need to loss as I just stop smoking cigs and found out I have asthma-copd so my doctor wants me to loss to see if it helps my asthma. Just to give you why I join this site.
  • Cnmurphy78
    Options
    Because I :heart: you sis!! Thank you so much for showing me this site - it has truly changed my life! :love:

Thanks everyone for being my buddy!!!!
  • shellm3
    shellm3 Posts: 15
    Options
    Baby weight can be difficult. It took me about four years before I decided it wasn't just going to fall off of me and I had to do something about it. I began in January and have since lost 68 lbs. I just joined this site the other day because I needed some more support. I had been slacking for a little while with the eating right and excersising due to scheduling changes in my life and I found this site to be wonderful. You can do it! Before you know it you will be fitting in to those skinny jeans!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    :bigsmile: Id love to be your buddy! I'm currently running a 30 pounds by Christmas Challenge. People are still joining even if they don't think they can lose it all by then! Would love to have you join us. Just look for our posted topic.

Tausha