Loose 20 pounds by December 31

Options
Is it me or is it hard to commit to a healthier lifestyle? I am a mother of 2 year old twins, I am a full time college student, and I work 100% from home. I want to loose 20 pounds before the new year, and I want a support system! I want people to help keep me motivated, and I am trying to find out how to loose all this weight from home!!!! Anyone want to help?

Replies

• frdw
    frdw Posts: 8
    Options
    I could use help too. Or at least someone other than my family and friends to be accountable too. I need some tough love, so to speak, to keep me going. I have three active boys aged 9,6 and 2 and at the moment I'm a stay at home mom, which leaves me far to able to attack the pantry when things aren't going my way. I'm hoping to lose between 20-25 pounds by the holidays when we go visit family. I was doing well,(lost 35 pounds) but then we moved 500 miles away from home and I've kind of derailed and can't seem to get back on track for more than a few days at a time. I don't have all the answers but I'm up for trying to help each other stay motivated, and maybe figuring it all out together.
  • kdj1224
    kdj1224 Posts: 11
    Options
    Ohh wow I hate to hear that! Its always hard when you move away from your support system.... What are you doing to try and loose weight?
  • frdw
    frdw Posts: 8
    Options
    I have been following Weight Watchers from home, since it's worked for me in the past, but I think i need a change, which is how I found this website. So for now, keeping track of my calories and trying to get a lot more active. My goal at the moment is to work out at home at least 3 mornings a week before everyone else wakes up. My youngest isn't sleeping well though, so this hasn't been happening. But I am determined to make it happen. I've considered joining a gym, but am looking to keep costs down, so want to use that only as a last resort.

What are doing to lose the weight?
  • kdj1224
    kdj1224 Posts: 11
    Options
    Its funny I had lost 12 pounds then hanging out with my family I put on 15 within 2 weeks so its terrible!!! But I now have Brazilian butt lift which I am going to try, and I am making a vow to drink only water due to only drinking sodas everyday!! Ive cut back on the amount im eating... I eat anything I want just in moderation my rule that I go by when I go out to eat is to eat half of whatever they serve me and eat the other half the next day! However I am easing into the Brazilian Butt Lift because I die after the first 10 minutes lol