October was a good month (progress pic)

Options

Replies

• Raychule210
    Raychule210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the kind words! this morning I put on some jeans that were snug last week and are now lose! I havnt weighed in,in about a week..so I'm super excited to weigh in monday and see of I hit my goal! I have a good feeling.. ah and also I cant wait till my doctors appt next month..I was going to switch Drs because mine is horrible..she said "well maybe you're just genetically overweight...maybe you're not meant to be under 280lbs(the lowest weight ive been in my adult hood life).. that comment alone lit a fire under my *kitten* to prove her wrong! and I'm going to keep her as a doctor just to rub it in her face that I CAN do this!
  • Aries_95
    Aries_95 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the kind words! this morning I put on some jeans that were snug last week and are now lose! I havnt weighed in,in about a week..so I'm super excited to weigh in monday and see of I hit my goal! I have a good feeling.. ah and also I cant wait till my doctors appt next month..I was going to switch Drs because mine is horrible..she said "well maybe you're just genetically overweight...maybe you're not meant to be under 280lbs(the lowest weight ive been in my adult hood life).. that comment alone lit a fire under my *kitten* to prove her wrong! and I'm going to keep her as a doctor just to rub it in her face that I CAN do this!

Gosh that is a terrible doctor! :\ and CONGRATS your progress is fantastic! Might i ask how many calories did you eat per day and what was the percentage of protein, fats, and carbs? :) also did you do any workouts other than the 30 day shred? Today is my second day on it and i'm hoping to lose 4 pant sizes in two months so your post really encouraged me!! :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Definitely your progress is great...Glad that you've realized that progress is that...and we must embrace it. October is a great month and I can't wait to compare my results down 11pds for the month so pretty proud..Keep up the good work
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    whoa!!! major difference!!! keep up the great work!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I can definitely see a difference - GREAT JOB!!
  • Raychule210
    Options

Gosh that is a terrible doctor! :\ and CONGRATS your progress is fantastic! Might i ask how many calories did you eat per day and what was the percentage of protein, fats, and carbs? :) also did you do any workouts other than the 30 day shred? Today is my second day on it and i'm hoping to lose 4 pant sizes in two months so your post really encouraged me!! :)

my calorie intake is set for 1200.. I'm going to be honest some days are difficult to get to that since I have gave up nearly all processed foods..I don't eat pasta or much bread at all anymore.. my diet mainly only consist of fruit,vegtables,fish,and chicken..ah and green smoothies.. as for exercise, uhm I've never did the 30 day shred o.O..I normally walk 3 to 4 miles at least 3 to 4 times a week and do alot of crunches,and circuit training. good luck!
  • kmr72
    kmr72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    wtg
  • velvoid
    velvoid Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Brilliant effort, great work!
  • Aries_95
    Aries_95 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

my calorie intake is set for 1200.. I'm going to be honest some days are difficult to get to that since I have gave up nearly all processed foods..I don't eat pasta or much bread at all anymore.. my diet mainly only consist of fruit,vegtables,fish,and chicken..ah and green smoothies.. as for exercise, uhm I've never did the 30 day shred o.O..I normally walk 3 to 4 miles at least 3 to 4 times a week and do alot of crunches,and circuit training. good luck!

bahahaahaha lo! for some reason i read that you did the 30 day shred! my eyes are playing tricks on me sorry :) how many calories do you burn each day(during your workouts i mean and how long did your workout last an hour or less\more?) andwhat was the percentage of fats\carbs you were eating on average? lol sorry again
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Your progress is great!! Isn't it aazing what we can accomplish once we get off of our tooshies!!! Way to go, I am here to cheer you all the way! :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Great change--and not even a full month!! Very noticeable!! CONGRAT!!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 2lbs away from this months goal I've made for myself ,and I'm confident I'll hit it, but at the same time nervous i wont... but then I stop and think,.this month i've lost 16.6lbs and nearly 2 pants sizes, sounds like an awesome month to me..so if I hit my goal or not, I'm still pretty proud of myself for what I've done just this month... because I've got whats going to feel like a decade ahead of me to lose all that I have to lose, but just like it wasn't put there overnight its not going to disappear over night.

now for my favorite..progress pictures! lol dont mind my Muno hat..it was goofy hat day at work
    BTW i would love some motivation of anyone who would like to share their progress pics

20131024122001229-1_zps5e31659a.png

20131024132549565-1_zps16a3f800.png

AMAZING job! I wish I could drop two pant sizes a month! Keep it up!
  • hssheikh
    hssheikh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    keep up the hard work...u already look awesome and are well on the track to some more awesomeness :D
  • rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    So happy for you my friend!!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You *should* be proud of what you've done! Such a fantastic job!

Keep it up we're rooting for you!
  • Raychule210
    Options
    I just wanted to share that I hit my goal!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    wonderful job! you did very well! :flowerforyou:
  • carlahallett239
    carlahallett239 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    A really noticeable difference! Keep it up - you look fabulous! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!