Favorite protein bars?

Options
2»

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Pure Protein for me. I honestly didn't like them the first time I tried them but for the amount of protein (20g) with only about 200 calories per bar, I decided to try again and they weren't too bad. It's also possible in the year or so I went between first and 2nd tastings that they changed something... :)

The Chocolate Peanut Butter is my fave. And they're only a little over $6 for 6 bars at WalMart.
  • icywindow
    icywindow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Beef Jerky. :D
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    Think thin from Krogers or Sams. I eat them every day, delicious!
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Zone Perfect - Many good ones, but my favorite is Fudge Graham - 2nd place Dark Chocotate.
    Honestly - they are so good - like eating a candy bar - super treat!
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars are the best! Best ingrediants ever and lots of protein! I love chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate brownie. If you warm it up for like 15 seconds, it's even better :)
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Everyone loves the Quest Bars but I couldn't even finish one, that's how gross I found them.

I'm a fan of the Simply Bar. They're natural, ( vegan, gluten free too if you care about that) and no chemicals at all.
  • Iron_Siren
    Options
    http://www.sweetcheetah.com/2013/07/diy-quest-bars.html

i found this site for home made quest bars. I'm going to try this weekend. Will be much cheaper than buying!

Great recipe. I would def shoot for using the fiber powder as suggested in the comments on the recipe.

I like Quest and Builder Bars
  • karenh3585
    karenh3585 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Perfect Food Bars! Costco carries them.
    http://www.perfectfoodsbar.com/

I think they taste MUCH better than the Quest Bars.
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah Victory bars!
  • jillchavarria22
    jillchavarria22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great "conversation"! A lot to sort through. I definitley need to try a few of your suggestions. I'll let you know what my favorities are. Thanks again!!
  • Iron_Siren
    Options
    Quest bars... 30 seconds in the microwave and BAM!

Today was the first day I tried this with my Quest bars ..... I officially love you! They were like candy :love:
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Pure protein triple chocolate crunch, smores, and blueberry.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    quest
    I do about 15 seconds in microwave
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Victory bars to try them, yeah, you can keep them. Now I have choke 11 more down until I go back to my Quest bars. More calories in them as well. Bleh!
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Not really a protein bar per se but the Vega Vibrancy Bars are quite good, contain 10 grams of fiber, only 10 grams of sugar, and 10 grams of protein. And 180 cals for the chocolate decadence.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I like Luna Protein and Balance Bars the best :)