Let's Try This Again...Need Friends

Options
I have tried many times and faltered like crazy...but I am determined to make it work this time. I need to make it work this time. Please if you understand what I am going through let me know. I need people who will keep pushing me in the right direction. Thanks

Replies

• Sobeone
    Sobeone Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you and I'm a great motivating cheerleader, send me a friends invite and lets do this.
  • PumpkinPanda
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Will add you both :)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • jen076
    jen076 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Always looking for more encouragement too. :)
  • f1usah
    f1usah Posts: 10
    Options
    I hear you! This is my xx time starting a healthy lifestyle. I think it will be different this time though. I can feel it! I am also looking for people to help support and motivate me, and hopefully in turn I can help to support and motivate them :smile:

Please feel free to add me!
  • lkniebuehler
    Options
    You can add me too! Always looking for people to share the good and bad days of this journey with. :-)
  • Habeeebs
    Options
    Add away :)
  • toridehaven
    Options
    Me too!!! Please feel free to add me as well, Lord knows I need a cheerleader and I would love to cheer you on as well!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I know what you are going through, this is not my first attempt at losing weight, just the one that stuck. So that being said, if you would like my support, feel free to send a request.

FYI: looking at my ticker it looks like I'm almost done losing but I still have a long way to go, just doing it in small steps to make it less stressful when I look at the numbers. Truthfully I have around 30 pounds(maybe a little more)to go.
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Always willing to help others in their quest to better themselves & reach all their goals in life.
    Feel free to add & good luck! :)
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm here everyday! Don't eat the cookies, don't eat the cookies oh, that another storey...lol
  • kjimmie4848
    kjimmie4848 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You can add me, the more the merrier :)
  • maddigetsthin22
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm also trying to lose weight and need some more friends on here to keep me motivated! (:
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me too, it always good to share the journey!
  • AD5693
    AD5693 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added, hopefully we can help each other!