Confused on what to do. New to this

Options
Okay so before spring break back in April I was trying to get tiny I was eating 300 calories a day for 2 weeks, I lost a ton of weight. Then spring break and after i started eating whatever again and I gianed all that weight back. So toward the middle of summer I started eating 500-700 calories a day plus burning 300-1000 calories from working out. I could not lose weight at all. Why is that?
Just this week i started trying to get back up to 1200 calories a day and I feel alot better, but will i see more weight gain or will i lose weight? Im burning 500 caloriesa a day on top of that.
I am 18, female, % foot 8 inches and about 145. Trying to get 135, and toned flat stomach

Replies

• UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    You know how a car needs fuel to run? Your body needs fuel to run too. Fuel = food. Eat some.
  • taylorvonlehe
    Options
    Sorry I meant 5 foot 8 inches and 145 pounds currently
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Oh dear...you have really been treating yourself badly. 1200 is the minimum you should eat...and you should be eating back your exercise calories too. You've probably disregulated your metabolism a bit...so you may actually gain a bit at first..but stick with it and please eat smart and healthy. Plug your numbers into the MFP program, read the FAQs..it works, relatively painlessly. Just be patient and be kind to yourself.