Long-time member looking to give/receive support!

Options
Hello, all! I'm nearing my 500th day in a row on mfp and I am in need of some new buddies! The ones I have are great, but nobody comments on anything I post! I'm looking for members who are supportive and willing to discuss various aspects of this weight loss journey with me! I'm still losing, but I've lost over 100lbs!! Help me reach my destination while I help support you on your journey too! I'd love some people to share progress, ups and downs, goals, and milestones with!!!

BTW - My personal description is from when I first joined! I haven't changed it because I like looking back at where I started. It feels so good to be in a healthy place (even with the inevitable bad days and weeks thrown in).

Replies

• Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    WOW, Congratulations on your Fabulous weight loss. You have done amazing work on your weight loss. Feel free to add me :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me if you wish. :flowerforyou:
  • kimf79
    kimf79 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • selanders
    selanders Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's great to get some responses! I'm adding pretty much everyone who requests because I love the positive community! You are all awesome just for being here!

Another btw - I'm 26, 5'4", SW 250, CW 155, GW 130! I love running AND lifting!
  • Chocoholicmommy
    Chocoholicmommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started MFP a few days ago, and am ready and willing to give/receive support.. Please feel free to add me :)
    By the way, you're doing an awesome job! Its a life-long commitment, I know. I lost 100 lbs. about 10 years ago, and for me its still a struggle to keep it off. Keep up the good work!
  • selanders
    selanders Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job maintaining your loss! My biggest struggle is to resist binging and totally going off the deep-end. About 4 years ago I lost 90 lbs and got down to 138. I celebrated by going back to my old eating habits and gaining it all back! It was embarrassing and difficult to deal with mentally. Even so, I think I learned a lot from the experience and I'm working really hard to stay positive and remember that this is a life-long journey, not a race to a finish line.
  • Chocoholicmommy
    Chocoholicmommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! Yes, it's really hard maintaing and keeping it off. Unfortunately, it gets even harder as you age. It's a really good thing that your tackling this and realizing that it's a life-long journey at your young age. You're body will thank you for that when you get older :)