Exercise TV

Options
I cannot believe I didn't notice this before. My hubby was flipping through the channels the other day and says "Babe, did you know there is an Exercise OnDemand channel?" NO!!

So this morning I clicked on there and was so pleasantly surprised by the amount of programs available! It felt like Christmas! I'm actually so excited now about going through and trying out all the different shows on there. Just about a month ago, exercise was the last thing on my mind and I didn't even wanna think about dieting.

This site has been so awesome and has definitely gotten me going on the right path to viewing exercise as a fun activity rather than a chore, and the calorie counting has been so easy that I've enjoyed tracking my foods.

Whoo hoo!

Replies

• RobertsMommy
    RobertsMommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thats all I use is exercise tv programs right Im doing Bodylisious!
    There is something on there for everyone!
  • kpfister
    Options
    I've recorded several things from there. Great workouts! Everything from straight up core/strength training to dance. Gotta love it!
  • Sparklewolfie
    Options
    I don't have that tv but exercisetv.tv has videos too! I like to use the yoga videos :)
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great??? At least once a week I try a new workout on there...helps to keep from getting bored and mix things up :smile:
  • MKistler77
    Options
    Try the "Less is more Cardio". You think it starts off pretty easy but by the end you'll be drenched in sweat. I got that one off of exercisetv.tv
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions guys!
    Question for those who use it...

do the programs change each month?