Lost 120 lbs- Now I want to help you!

Options
SO I lost 120 pounds and I love MFP. I love the community and the tools is provides us. I am now a certified holistic health coach and having someone to talk to and guide me really helped me. Having a coach or a friend along the way truly makes a difference. So if you want a fun positive MFP friend please add me. I have been through this journey and I want to lose another 28 pounds! Together we can do this. IF you need some extra help just send me a message.

Replies

• salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    not real unless we see pictures

are you soliciting for clients?
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Already friends!!!

& uh.. Real deal. Yes.
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    No she's not soliciting. I'm also a friend and she's a good one to have on here
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats! YES please help, I so need all the encouragement and need to get back on track as well!!
  • paula036
    paula036 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    She has tons of pics, just msg or friend her to find out. It is not about soliciting clients, it is about sharing how she fought real hard to lose 120 lbs.

That is also an interesting question about "does she have pics" as we can guarantee those are not your pretty legs on the beach. I just don't understand why some people choose to go there.
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!! That's awesome how log did it take you? Id love an encouraging friend! I've been really struggling and I am going to start up again tomorrow with eating good and working out. I need to lose 60lbs to get to my goal weight. If you would like to be friends I will add you :)
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! If you have any tips to share (how you did it, exercise, calories, etc.) I'd love to read them!

That is also an interesting question about "does she have pics" as we can guarantee those are not your pretty legs on the beach. I just don't understand why some people choose to go there.

I think people like seeing the transformation that others have made. As the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words. Every now and then, I see a picture of someone and I can see myself in them and it helps me to keep going. So, I think that's why most people look for pictures.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    She has tons of pics, just msg or friend her to find out. It is not about soliciting clients, it is about sharing how she fought real hard to lose 120 lbs.

LOL, I was just asking for pictures of the weight loss, get a grip. People who have lost a lot of weight usually post pictures as inspiration as sydney explained ^^^^^^ you're the one going and getting personal..... having a hard day are we? And with all the solicitation that goes on around here with personal trainers and what not,, it was a fair question.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!