Let's help each other!!!! Go on add me pleeease!

Options
Hmm.. what can I say? Well I've struggled with my weight ever since I was a child. I want a little jump start before the new year comes. I'm satisfied with this year's weight loss for myself, considering last year I gained 20 pounds within a matter of a couple months. Then I dropped it this year. I remember at the beginning of this year when I felt like I was at an all time low I couldn't imagine even losing 10 pounds. And then the first ten pounds came off pretty quick. This year was an easy -20+ pounds. I've got a new boyfriend and have finally learned to love myself and accept myself & with the right motivation and support I believe I can really terminate this extra baggage on my body!!! Any size, gender welcome! Please help this lady out!!! \m/:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Chaimoney
    Options
    Hey, I'm 17, looking to lose about 40lbs- I've also struggled with my weight as a child :)
    I'll help you get through this if you do the same for me
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    great! same story here!
  • EeveeD
    EeveeD Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been dieting for a while now and have lost 2 stone, but since finding out that I have found out that I'll have to lose another 50 POUNDS in order to be an acceptable weight for my height (5'2''). I probably won't get it done in the next 9 months but I'm going to try anyway. It would definitely help with buying clothes for work.
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    bump
  • cindishanahan
    cindishanahan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've found bodyrock.tv and do Lisa Marie's workouts! They are awesome! They are quick and high intensity! Try it out! Combined with MFP I've only lost 2 lbs in 2 months but gained a lot of muscle tone! I love feeling my core all firm! Try it out! Give it a shot! I haven't felt this good in almost a decade!
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    bump
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    bump
  • HBMairi
    HBMairi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Ive just started down the fitness/nutrition road. Have enlisted the help of a personal trainer and am currently on a 28 day elimination diet to rid the body of toxins, bloating etc and to lose body fat. Its always good to have help or a support network :)
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to support and motivate who will do the same for me. Friend request sent.
  • tomhaegdorens
    tomhaegdorens Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP since 2 months and I log daily ;)