I need to lose 50lbs!!

Options
And I'd love some motivation/encouragement/support from people who have been successful or are working towards long term healthy weight loss. I plan to log every day and of course will be just as supportive back :) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    FR sent :)
  • Erihppas
    Erihppas Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Me too!

I am punching myself because there was a point last year where I was about 15 pounds away from my goal. Then I stopped coming here and logging my foods and gained it all back to the point of having 46 lbs to lose.

We CAN do this! Stay consistent, log your foods and DON'T stray from your calorie goal! Give it 2 weeks and compare your weight from start week to week 2, you will see just how far you come. Don't take it for granted, one day can and will set you (or at least it did for me) off course.
  • sserf
    sserf Posts: 5
    Options
    Much to my surprise I have 50 lbs to lose too. I knew I was uncomfortable and everything was tight but I had no idea I had gained so much weight. Please add me- I have only been doing this for a week.
  • botheredbridetobe
    Options
    Me too!

I am punching myself because there was a point last year where I was about 15 pounds away from my goal. Then I stopped coming here and logging my foods and gained it all back to the point of having 46 lbs to lose.

We CAN do this! Stay consistent, log your foods and DON'T stray from your calorie goal! Give it 2 weeks and compare your weight from start week to week 2, you will see just how far you come. Don't take it for granted, one day can and will set you (or at least it did for me) off course.

Gutting isn't it. I've been 1lb above my goal....I was actually a bit below my goal once and looked amazing! I didn't appreciate it though, just thought I looked fat. I AM committed, I'm going to look lovely for my wedding and beyond. We can do it!
  • botheredbridetobe
    Options
    Much to my surprise I have 50 lbs to lose too. I knew I was uncomfortable and everything was tight but I had no idea I had gained so much weight. Please add me- I have only been doing this for a week.

Added :)
  • jamarelo
    Options
    Ugh! Same here! After loosing 100 pounds i gained half the weight!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. Love motivating others.. feel free to add me!
  • Gzuschick
    Gzuschick Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    add me all. I've got 70 to lose and I refuse to stop.
  • UCME77
    UCME77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    50 lbs is my goal . Let's motiviate one another! Add me.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I have about 60-70 to lose.
  • odemi1
    odemi1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started about a month ago. I have lost 10 pounds so far, I need to lose 35 pounds. Add me
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    50 or so to lose here too, maybe more, maybe a bit less, we'll see how I look when I get there ;)
  • RebeccaGaskell
    RebeccaGaskell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Before I got married I'd look at other married couples and say "I'll never do what she did to her husband!" and lo and behold a year a half in I gained 25 pounds! Got serious about weight loss and found out i was pregnant. Now I have 25 pounds plus the baby weight to loss. Need accountability and someone to walk with me on this journey! :)