Wohoo first tough mudder done!!!

Options
I just had to share...finished my first tough mudder today. I'm so proud of myself and my husband for getting it done, this time even 6 months ago i would never have thought i could complete a course that long and hard. Yay go mental toughness. Already can't wait to do it again next year.

Replies

• 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous!!! Though mudder looks amazing! Definitely on my bucket list!!
    Well done for pulling through!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome! I'm way too much of a chicken to do Tough Mudder.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! Congratulations!!!
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you read "mudder" as "murder." :noway:

Hahaha anyway, good for you! That's quite an accomplishment- keep up the great work!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you read "mudder" as "murder." :noway:

I was JUST about to post that! lol.

I've also wanted to do a tough mudder, but I'm not yet physically fit enough to withstand this, so I need to train before I even consider doing one. Definitely going to try in a couple of years, though ;)
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome! They look like so much fun. Maybe, one day, when I get a whole lot fitter than what I am now, I will do one of those. My goal for next year is to do a Zombie run.

And how cool is it that you did it with your husband?
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    LOL my auto correct kept changing it to murder on FB.
    Doing it with my hubby was great, he hauled my butt over when i was struggling and he mostly carried me in the carry your buddy thing, i only had to do him for 10metres which was lucky cause he much bigger than me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!