PLEASE NEED HELPPP!!!!!!!

Options
sagsy
sagsy Posts: 11 Member
HI

Im going off track and becoming fat and lazy pls help need some support.

thanks

Replies

• MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    well this is a good place to start
    good luck
  • lets_fly_away
    Options
    Don't give up!!! Just remind yourself why you started. Also maybe look up new exercises and recipes so you don't get bored of them!
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.... MFP is an amazing support system!!!:flowerforyou:
  • liezele0323
    liezele0323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about going off track! Like another person posted, find new exercises you may like or join new classes. I am currently doing boot camp classes and LOVE it. I'm addicted to the class and can't get enough!

See if they have classes in your area!
  • PrettyDebbie
    PrettyDebbie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Tell yourself that you deserve to be fit and believe it!! Whatever you do.....don't beat yourself up.
  • Chris_B62
    Chris_B62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If that's your current picture, you don't look like your becoming fat and lazy... Your picture is what I want to get back to.
  • sevfam
    sevfam Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If that profile picture is what you've worked so hard to reach, that should be enough incentive right there! Hang in there!
  • sagsy
    sagsy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank u all for the lovely posts I hope I can carry on and get back on track.
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    If you're having difficulty with:

EATING-- Don't put yourself in a position to eat unhealthy foods. Don't drive by the donut store or buy potato chips. Just don't. When eating out, pick a healthy option quickly, before you can read through all of the greasy options. If you're out at a barbecue or party, don't sit facing the buffet, don't hold onto plates after you've finished eating, and always pile on way more greens than you want.

EXERCISING-- Put on your workout clothing and lace up your shoes. If you workout in a gym, go there. Play your music if that's what you do. Get in the zone. If you workout at home, go to your exercise area and start warming up. Usually wearing workout clothing and shoes will get me out of a slump.

Half of working out is starting. Don't give up! You've clearly worked so hard. You got this!