I take care of myself everyday by _______

Options
Just a simple phrase but can greatly make you feel good about yourself. It can be as simple as having a bath, drinking good amount of water, logging food, to stretching or working out. Even the smallest things matter and will remind you that you are, in fact, making a difference in your life even when most of the time you don't feel that it counts. =)

So let me start by:

I take care of myself everyday by being constantly aware of my goals to be healthier and more fit. =)

How about you, how do you take care of yourself everyday? It's time to give yourself some love.

Replies

• NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I take care of myself everyday by remembering that I am worth something and deserve to be happy, healthy, and fit.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Girls don't do that.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Girls don't do that.

But I do...that...:laugh:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options
    Girls don't do that.

But I do...that...:laugh:

Ewww.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Girls don't do that.

Oh. Well. *turns in girl card*

+1 for self love. We should all take the time to love ourselves on the daily.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I use my magic wand every day, especially if I'm stiff after I've been working it hard in the gym.

1zefr82.jpg
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options
    WOW.
    I will pray for you three.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I use my magic wand every day, especially if I'm stiff after I've been working it hard in the gym.

1zefr82.jpg

Yes, so much this..only not stiff just tense, in need of a....massage.
  • sgs50
    sgs50 Posts: 5
    Options
    I take care of myself by getting 8 hours of sleep a night (even if it means leaving the party early).
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    getting a goodnights sleep...thats the most important key to my happiness!! I make REAL BAD decisions if I don't get enough shut eye!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

1zefr82.jpg

Oh. You should let me work out that stiffness for you! I could lend you a hand,
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    using a bevy of products in an attempt to keep my skin as smooth and youthful as possible.
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I start my day off with a cup of hot coffee, sugar free creamer and logging into MFP.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Taking a bath,moisturizing my skin and making sure my hair is in place...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Lolz