Oct progress: inches lost and bodyfat % down!

Options
Hi all, I'm so excited because I just measured myself and I lost a whooping 13 and a half inches all over from Oct 1! (I measure at 13 different points) more importantly, I lost 3 inches at my waist and 2 inches in my belly!! Even my neck has shrunk by half an inch! Sadly my arms and thighs only lost about half an inch :(

The positive side is that since my weight didn't move much but my measurements went down, I decided to check my body fat again. I moved from 32.9% to 30.2%! That's 2.7% lost! Woohoo!

I credit going to the gym consistently doing weights and yoga, and trying to move more. My eating has been a fluctuating all over the place, so my plans for Nov is to have 22 days of eating within my calorie limit!

What about you? How was your oct? :)

Replies

• progressnotperfection84
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    13.5 inches of reduction is wonderful!
    Keep up the good work with the weights!
  • RemyaUnnikrishnan
    RemyaUnnikrishnan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started exercising from 2nd week of october only. But my October was a start for my weightloss journey :) I lost a kg, and my waist got down by 1 inch hips got reduced by 0.5 inches.
  • RemyaUnnikrishnan
    RemyaUnnikrishnan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    And congrats on your loss :)
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You did a marvelous job of losing inches. Very hard to do!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    This coming Tuesday will be 8 weeks since I recommitted to MFP and stuck with my calorie goal and consistent exercise. I'm hoping to hit 142.4ish (I started at 149.6). I have definitely noticed lots of muscle definition (I life weights) and my clothes fitting looser/better! I'll measure myself on Tuesday, though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!