looking for friends

Options
Hey everyone. I'm here looking to give and receive support on this healthier lifestyle journey. I'm fun loving, determined, occasionally witty and never dull. Please feel free to message me and/or add me.

Replies

• Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm at the beginning (well one month in) of this journey as well. Looking to lose 40kg.
  • Beckyferg90
    Beckyferg90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me anyone :)
  • mummyjoynz
    mummyjoynz Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more the merrier!
  • Llawdogg
    Options
    I just joined and am ready to lose some weight. What is c25k?
  • emjayne92
    emjayne92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Emma, I only joined 2 days ago. So I'm new to this but really want to get for and healthy . Anyone can add me,. We could al do o with the encouragment and support of others we are all in the same boat.
  • liezele0323
    liezele0323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    We're all here for the same reason! We can do this! :smile:
  • dmhat6278
    dmhat6278 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome :)
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • DaveS_63
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

This site is a fantastic tool and having friends for support and encouragement makes it even better.

Please feel free to add me. I am always up for more friends.
  • Chris_B62
    Chris_B62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for a few friends on this journey. I am newly diagnosed as being 51... :laugh: I am going the Ketogenic route. My blood sugars normalized almost immediately and I just finished the first two weeks of induction. So, I am at the beginning of this change myself. I am a Registered Nurse working in dialysis. Please feel free to add me.
  • Chris_B62
    Chris_B62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Friends request sent.
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    Options
    Hi, all! I've been here on MFP for quite a while, but I've just returned & am ready to make some changes. My name is Michelle, & please feel free to add me as well. :)
  • prana647
    Options
    how much does it cost....
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    Options
    I believe C25K stands for "couch to 5 kilometres." It's a programme to get people up off their couches & into running a 5k. :)
  • bayernfan94
    Options
    hello welcome. add me i just started out too
  • Imy456
    Imy456 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Imy and just joined. I'm a student studying abroad and have pilled on the pounds since leaving my routine! Any support would be great, I'm keen to find friends who want to share dieting tips, recipes and workout ideas. I'm completely new to the whole dieting thing so feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I joined about a month ago, and have lost 7 pounds so far, I will send a friend request to you. Good luck to you!
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, just remember this is a mental change and a physical change its not going to happen overnight so take one day at a time, one step at a time and YOU can do it!

~Charlie
  • KKE23
    KKE23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!