Calories, mega unsure?

Options
Hey I'm really hoping someone can insure me I'm doing this right and if I'm not help me out. Just restarting after having my second baby 10 weeks ago. I'm starting off at 194lbs at 5'5, I've got my calories at 1500, but I'm breastfeeding my baby aswell so I have an extra 500 for that aswell and then I eat my exercise calories aswell which is between 300-500 a day on exercise days which works out to about 2300-2500 calories a day.

Is that right :s it seems really high to me, will I still lose weight like that or should I stop eating my exercise calories?

Thanks in advance for help!

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    It sounds good to me! If you're following MFP's plan, you should definitely eat back your exercise calories, especially if you are breast feeding as well. You want to make sure to have plenty of quality milk for your little one. (Right now, I would probably set it at lose 1 pound per week; I don't know what setting you used to get 1500 :wink: … but that's just my own opinion)

Try it for a month or two. If you aren't happy with the results, you can tweak it then.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    im about the same weight and i eat 1600-1700 cals. i have no idea if you should be eating more because of the breastfeeding. ask your doctor?
  • melissasimpson1420
    Options