Looking for supportive and active friends

Options
Hey there!
After taking a maintenance break from MFP at 140lbs I'm back for the final stretch of my weight loss to get me to 125-130lb.
I'm looking for active (as in active online) friends who log on most days, that can support me and that I can support too. Preferably with calories in the range of 1400-1800, but if you have more or fewer, I don't mind :)
I really feel that supporting eachother helps the process along that much furtherrr.
So, yeah! Who's up for it?

Replies

• Keh3338
    Keh3338 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I''m about 3 weeks in on a 6-week program. Can't say the scale has budged much, but I know that my waist has shrunk. It's a start, although ultimately the scale does need to come down stat at least 5 pounds for work-related reasons. Then I'll have more patience for shrinking without numerical loss...

Anyway, I need to be a bit better about logging in daily, and I realize I need some accountability from others who will expect to see me. Likewise, I'm happy to provide whatever support I can!
  • Ackbersingh
    Ackbersingh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a friend ????
  • Malachai76
    Options
    friend request sent i'm on every day now calories around the 1600-1800 mark
  • CanadaLiz
    CanadaLiz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me :)
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Have added you guys :)
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I eat around 1400 calories (plus some of my exercise calories) and would love to help you reach your goal!! I've lost around 20 so far with another 20-30 to go!!
  • spen082
    Options
    Add me :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I am supposed to be netting 1470 calories a day. I normally try to stay within 100 of that on either side. I haven't this week because I've been sick. Have another 20 lbs to lose and hope to have friends here to keep me on track during the holidays when Grandmother is saying "Eat. It's the holidays. No one cares if you gain a pound or two." Yes, someone does care. I care. I care as much as Halloween as I cared in August, that's why I haven't quit. I expect to care as much at Thanksgiving and Christmas too.
  • DaveS_63
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me. "Active" friends are sometimes hard to come by.
  • eleblanc999
    Options
    Just sent you a request! I am also looking for more friends so I can have more active people on my newsfeed full of motivation and support! So feel free to send me a request too everyone :)
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Im there with ya!
    I want maybe 9 more off
    I eat 1500-1600
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    Options
    Hi! Please feel free to add me as well. :)
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    :) anyone can add, im very active
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm on every day, I've got a lot more weight to loose than you but my goal cal is 1660. Hope to talk to you all soon!
  • getfitcris14
    getfitcris14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1430 cals over here!!!! 1lb a week is a reasonable loss and I'm over trying anything quicker! I just started MFP and my commitment to weight loss, but I plan on being active on here daily! I love to cook, so I plan on sharing some healthy recipes!
  • natdevoice
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've lost 8 pounds and want to loose 30 more. I'm very active on here!
  • VaishnaviSlimsDown
    Options
    Do count me in :) ! I'm on the lookout for supportive friends too !