New Progress Picture - from 252 to 178lbs!

Options
I'm obviously still a work in progress but I wanted to share my progress pictures so far. I'm 27, 5 feet 7 inches, and my goal is 135. I use a BodyMedia armband to accurately tell me what I burn each day.

548574c2-9a42-441f-beb6-bc311ec0d633_zps9032942a.jpg

Replies

• ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! Well done and keep at it!
  • iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    u look amazing..congrats
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look like a whole different person!!! :)
  • enriquetagarcia52
    Options
    You look great! Keep working hard and keep us posted with your progress!
  • GeorgieT23
    Options
    You look so great! such a difference & in under a year too... what have you done in terms off diet? i am currently doing low carb...
  • d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome!
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person. By the smile on your "after" picture, it's pretty obvious you're happy with your progress. Keep it up!
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    No special diets, no pills, just hard work and dedication. I work out at least 3 times a week, burning a minimum of 600 calories each gym session and I eat what I like. I do not eat clean, I do not eat low carb, I just eat :)
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    This really inspires me! I started around the same time, at around the same weight & got off track over the summer. When I see where I could be now if I had stuck with it it makes me want to get back on track. thanks for posting! you look awesome!
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!!
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about leading the race!! Well done!!
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!
  • TheMojoMissy
    TheMojoMissy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • reneesroad
    Options
    Great job! You are very inspiring :)
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I can see how happy you are. Remember, healthy eating is a big part of maintaining it for life....clean eating is just eating healthy. You look fantastic!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm all about eating what I actually enjoy. I would fail before even starting a "diet" full of foods that I don't like. I'm an extremely picky eater and I've accepted it and am ok with it.I eat what I like, I just eat it in moderation.
  • minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl! You are beautiful!
  • diegopiersanti
    Options
    No special diets, no pills, just hard work and dedication. I work out at least 3 times a week, burning a minimum of 600 calories each gym session and I eat what I like. I do not eat clean, I do not eat low carb, I just eat :)

This is the way!!! Great job, great results!!! You look fantastic!
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!