Amazon.com Free Super Saver Shipping Question!

Options
I want to place an order on amazon.com for some presents for my daughter's birthday. It's been awhile since I ordered anything from amazon.com. However, she has an amazon.com wish list that she sent me. So, how many days do you think it would take for me to get my order delivered to me if I use the free super saver shipping method?? I'm located in Maine if that makes any difference.

Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    It depends on where the item is located. Many Amazon items are coming from other sellers. I'd count on at the very least a week. And don't add anything weird to the order. If one item is hard to get, it will delay the entire order. Everything in a free shipping order will ship together.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Amazon prime is a game changer
  • jujaws
    jujaws Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hm..I always use super saver shipping, in fact it's the only method I use. I definitely combine a bunch of stuff, too, lol. I didn't think it ever took too long..plus I'd get things in different shipments a couple days apart. I thought it was usually about 5 days..never really timed it. Usually use it for Christmas shopping for everybody.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I use that a lot... depending on whether it's from Amazon itself or one of their sellers, three days to a week, although I've never had anything take longer than 5 days, personally.
  • drams5
    drams5 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hmm...not sure, but I will tell you that in my experience they always give you an "estimated delivery date" and those have been very accurate for me.
  • MirandaDeCrane
    MirandaDeCrane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Usually 4-5 days for me...I am so spoiled to Amazon Prime! LOL I need to renew...
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Yes, nothing beats free 2 day shipping, or $4 overnight shipping.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

true and don't forget free movies/tv shows.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Ive had super saver come within 36hr, and ive paid for delievery and its come within 48, will never pay again
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    my Russian brides maid was delivered in just 5 days using super saver. very happy with the purchase.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options

true and don't forget free movies/tv shows.

Yep, it is pretty awesome... use all the services extensively...best 6$ a month I could spend
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I live in Hawaii so I always expect a bit of a delay, but all my orders usually get here within 7 days, excluding weekends. Some as quick as 4 days. :smile:

ETA: I've used both paid and free shipping & it doesn't matter, I think it all depends on the seller, as a previous poster mentioned.