Newbie x

Options
Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any luck with Jillian Micheals banish fat boost metbaloism or 30 day shred.

Fedback,results and before and afters are very much appreciated xx

Thanks

Replies

• raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered the banish fat boost metabolism off Amazon, it's being delivered tomorrow.

Are you thinking of doing it?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    you can look at my pics but that was after body revolution. i'm currently doing 30 day shred i'm at level 2 day 2
  • essexgymbunny21
    Options
    Yh I'm thinking of doing banish fat everymorning and then 30 day shred in the evenings. As I wont be able to goto the gym and the weatner isnt great at this timeof year
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have no pics but I have done 30 D shred and am now doing ripped in 30. I love them! I feel much stronger and I can definitely see the difference! The first few days of each new set, kill me! By the end of each routine, I am cruising through it.
  • emjayne92
    emjayne92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on day 7 of jillian micheals 30 day shred, I can feel stronger and more toned. I may buy banish fat to do alongside 30 day shred. I have lost 2lbs. Good luck it is hard and you sweat lots but totally worth it.
  • essexgymbunny21
    Options
    Thanks for all the answers and well done x
    I will do both dvds 5 times a week as well as eating a low carb low calorie diet so hopefully I should lose 10lbs by christmas break

Good luck to all of you
  • Mannyb_909
    Mannyb_909 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I just joined on Friday. Hopefully this app helps me meet my goals. I live in California, looking forward to making new friends here and hope we can learn from each other.

"STAY MOTIVATED"