Mini Success Today!

Options
justkrissy
justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
So I've been eating clean for almost two months now and I have lost a total of 17 lbs! =D I've also started on Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30, and yesterday was my day 11. Even though I've be doing so good, I haven't noticed any difference, and I don't have measuring tape so I never bothered to do measurements, but today, I grabbed an old black dress that I haven't worn in a year. The last time I tried to put it on was during the summer and it was really tight, and I had to get someone to zip it up in the back. I could barely move in it. Today, I slipped it on and it was so easy to get on. It fit perfect, and I was able to zip it up by myself with little effort!! I seriously love that feeling!! :)

What are your small successes today?

Replies

• JustMeee333
    Options
    Good for you! :flowerforyou:

Invest in a tape measure though, it'll only be cheap but so so handy!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling when you put something on that hasn't fit. Congratulations!!!!!!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Thats a great feeling!! Good for you!!
  • astange83
    astange83 Posts: 105
    Options
    Great job 17lbs in 2 months!! Getting tight clothes to fit comfy is also a mood booster.

Today I'm breaking in my 1st ever pair of size 6 jeans :) Perfect fit so just letting them get a bit stretched out like all jeans tend to do
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!