Focus t25 people... is that all your doing?

Options
2»

Replies

• Clawfamilyfit
    Options
    My husband and I are just finishing up T25 this week and will start on the Gamma phase (an add on to the program). It is all we are doing and have seen amazing results. My weight has hovered around the same number, but I have lost inches and the definition and muscle tone are amazing! DH has lost the weight he needed to and we are starting to see those ab muscles again. We haven't seen those for about 16 years! It works all by itself :)
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I am doing p90x/insanity hybrid during the week and on the yoga day (6th day) I have started doing the T25 Alpha cardio.. I gotta say it burns the same amount as Insanity Pure Cardio workout in that 25 minutes.. just cause it doesn't seem long enough if you push yourself and go full speed it can be enough for the day.

(damn another old thread.. i gotta look at these before reading/posting)
  • Meenie_mii
    Options
    I am on my 3rd week, and it is the only thing I am doing. This program kicks my butt every day I do it. I have most definitly seen results ( and my BF noticed on my bum!) I have seen some definition on my calves and my abs (what i call "my underneath) has become noticably harder.
  • Shrinkmeslowly
    Shrinkmeslowly Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for replying (olde or new :))
    I haven't been able to do any of the t25 videos. my downstairs neighbor complained about my "stomping" when I tried so until I move I wont be doing them.