Water Revelation

Options
I have had the hardest time getting in all my water. My usual day has only had about five cups. What I just realized is that a "glass" of water is eight ounces...the glasses I drink from are 24 ounces! I am feeling so relieved that I actually AM getting in enough water! I was so discouraged.

Replies

• maddymom
    Options
    This is funny. You go girl! I'm at 4 cups a day and trying to get better
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    *wink* doesn't that just make you want to ....
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    Hahaha, I've done that! I actually poured measuring cups of water into my normal glasses to figure out how many "cups" each one was. It definitely makes a difference trying to drink 4 2-cup glasses or water vs 8 2-cup glasses!
  • fresaivette
    fresaivette Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't have very good news to none of you... I am reading this Eat Clean book and says -I assume it is for a person that workout regularly like me- the amount should be... 1 oz of water per weight in you scale! Meaning... I began since last sunday to drink 7 bottles of 16oz each. Beginnings are never easy, but can be done. As matter of fact, I try to do it sometime before 5pm and save the last from there until I go to sleep, and now I am sometimes thirsty.

This has a lot of benefits, so don't think about how many you should drink. Just begin!